|Toddlers will explore the world of
Through positive and gentle encouragement, Disney Learning Toddler,
Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh, can teach children fundamental
while fueling their creativity and imagination. Disney's Toddler
encourages kids to explore, discover and create while they learn about
123s, colors, shapes, and more. See your little one develop
early learning skills while happily interacting with Mickey Mouse,
Pooh and other Disney friends.
Different children have varying abilities at different ages. In
particular child's development can change radically in a short time.
Learning Series dynamically and intuitively adjusts to the abilities of
child playing the game so that it is fun and not frustrating for the
the lower age range, and still as fun, yet challenging, for the older
program makes adjustments automatically, without the child being aware
are playing at a specific level. The goal is to have children playing
level that presents challenges best suited for their abilities.
- Disney's Mickey Mouse Toddler
- Disney's Winnie the Pooh Toddler
- Monsters, Inc. Pinball Panic PC Game
- Cause and Effect
- Creative Thinking
- Music Appreciation
- Foreign Language Vocabulary
- Listening Skills
- and much more!
Disney's Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse and all the gang are just waiting to play with toddlers
months to 3 years. Toddlers explore Mickey's neighborhood and
their favorite friends. Each friend has a different activity. Children
any key, move the mouse over an object or click on an object to learn.
grow and learn mouse skills improve.
Developed with Disney's Active Learning method, Mickey Mouse Toddler
kids to explore, discover, and create while they learn. Children craft
learning experience while developing essential reasoning and
skills. A lifelong love of learning is reinforced through stimulating
and environments that inspire your child's creative-thinking process.
- Mickey needs help finding missing
letters. Kids push keys or move the mouse to find the hidden letters.
Mickey will say each letter as it appears.
- Minnie is looking for shapes at her
house. Toddlers can identify circles, squares and more by hitting any
key or moving the mouse. Shapes are found in everyday things increasing
babies perception and observation skills.
- Goofy wants to paint his house, but he
also wants to take a nap. Kids can explore with colors, patterns and
tools to change Goofy's house with a touch of the keys or a push of the
- Pluto introduces kids to numbers as they
pop up out of holes in the ground. Kids hit the keyboard and the number
shown is spoken. More advanced kids can click on the numbers to hear
- Donald Duck invites kids to play with
music at his house. There is a radio to play a song and lots of things
to play along. Kids touch the keyboard to hear clamshells, shutters and
even a keyboard on the roof.
- Disney's Mickey Mouse Toddler is filled
with activities that build self-confidence through continuous positive
reinforcement from Mickey and his friends. Toddlers love learning with
their favorite friends from Disney.
- Over 20 essential Toddler developmental
- Identifying and recognizing letters,
numbers, shapes and colors
- Developing perception, observation and
- Developing social skills and problem
- Subject matter reinforced with printable
- Skills personalized to your Toddler's
needs for endless hours of exploratory learning
Disney's Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh and all his friends help
toddlers learn to use the
computer while having lots of fun in the Hundred Acre Woods.
There are 5
fun activities to play with Pooh and his friends. Toddlers only have to
keys or move the mouse over something to have fun. Pooh invites
his house to find opposite. There are lots of opposites to find by just
the mouse around Pooh's house.
- Letter Recognition - Help Pooh land from
an awfully high place by popping balloons to hear letters introduced.
- Number Recognition - Learn to recognize
numbers by helping Pooh and his friends get back to solid ground
- Memory, Deductive Reasoning and Thinking
Skills - Play a guessing game with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Roo by
picking their favorite activity.
- Music Appreciation - Explore sounds and
music with Pooh and his friends in the 100 Acre Wood.
- Sharing, Thoughtfulness and Seasons -
Move and sing along to hummable tunes that teach lessons inspired by
- Creativity - Print educational coloring
book pages, plus stickers, flash cards, customizable ID cards and
- Opposites - Explore Pooh's house and
learn about opposites.
- Colors and Shapes - Pop each balloon to
help Pooh get down, gaining skills in color and shape recognition.
- Introduces 16 age appropriate skills
- Includes learning themes about
thoughtfulness and the seasons
- Printable coloring book reinforces
skills introduced in the activities
- Interaction with Pooh and his friends
- Educational workbook pages, stickers,
and flashcards can be printed with Avery printable supplies
- Windows 95, 98, Me, XP
- Pentium 166 MHz processor or faster
- 32MB RAM or greater
- 60MB free uncompressed hard disk space
- 4X speed CD-ROM drive
- 16-bit Windows -compatible sound card
- 4MB 16-bit color, DirectX compatible
- Macintosh OS 8.6 - OS X (Classic Mode) -
Winnie the Pooh Preschool
- OS 8.6 through 9.2 - Mickey Mouse
- G3 processor, 233MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 60MB free hard disk space
- 8X speed CD-ROM drive
- 256 color video display